Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I return, again... again!

Greetings all!

Back for the third time now, after numerous breaks - cash and free time going into bands/music and car performance (Modifications and track days) Eased off a bit, sort of, so decided to do something different and dig out some old gear and get myself back on the field once more.

I'm pleased I kept some basic gear - have a simple belt rig, my trusty, old and well maintained TM Detonics and a TM M3 shorty. Plenty of mags/shells. Camo wise, it's flecktarn.

Will be at TWA Woodland tomorrow morning and can feel the excitement building up again, like it was my first ever game, many moons ago haha.

For now, it's a pint of London Pride and packing my gear up, cheers!

Re: I return, again... again!

Welcome back fella
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Ah, your back!,...... your arms, your legs your teeth, in fact, you're all here.... that has to be good news, welcome back mate.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
          Ah, your back!,...... your arms, your legs your teeth, in fact, you're all here.... that has to be good news, welcome back mate.
          Thank you!

All intact, just. First skirmish for a while nearly killed me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Intervention Metal, Petrol, Power and Speed. Find out more about Intervention
          Working...
          X