Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob and in Ringwood.

Hi all.

So I'm in my mid 40's, single, again! And fancied living out some failed fantasy of a cut short military career because of a FIBUA accident many years ago. So here I am.

Been to GZ Woodland twice. Apart from the odd cheating scuzball, I had a great time. So many thanks to those that said hello, lent me some bits and pieces, and those that let me join them in some 'team' antics.

In case you're wondering I was one of the two left defending in The Trenches (I think) late last Sunday afternoon 19th April 2015. We survived almost twenty minutes and I got hit 2 minutes before the clock ran down. Many thanks to the marshals that let me stay and watch the last remaining player survive the last couple of minutes. Don't know who the last player was, but I meet up with him and his mate in the dead zone earlier. They were already talking about starting a little team and we all seemed to enjoy the same strategies.

Talking of which. I prefer patrolling, skirmishing, objective type stuff. Though having said that, defending the trenches last Sunday was surprisingly enjoyable because the odds were so against us.

Anyway. Rather sadly I'm getting into it, though I refuse to be 'one of those', if you know what I mean!!!

Looking forward to being involved.
    Graham
    Avatar photo by Chloe of Airsoft Photography
    www.facebook.com/ChloeAirsoftPhotography

Re: Noob and in Ringwood.

Great to have you aboard Graham mate, glad you enjoyed your first game...enjoy airsoft..
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Re: Noob and in Ringwood.

One of us, one of us, one of us, gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

Welcome to the freakshow! May all you hits miss the genitals!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Haplesshacker Find out more about Haplesshacker
      Working...
      X