New forum member from Northumberland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum member from Northumberland

Hi everyone, I'm Berto and I'm from up north in Northumberland. Recently go into airsoft after a promise to my uncle who always wanted to go but due to health issues, couldn't make it and who sadly passed way not long after I said I'd be more than happy to go and share my stories.

He gave my a couple of guns to start me off, KSC G26c and M11a1 both with 2 slightly leaky mags and a ton of spare BB's. Guns have been stripped and cleaned and mag valves have soaked over night in silicon oil. All work perfectly now so I'm very happy with my first attempt at stripping down guns.

Recently picked up a cheap 2nd hand cm16 raider and have added a front grip, sight, silencer, taken off the fixed front sight for a removable one and got a sling for it. Got gloves, goggles and a vest with various pouches to carry spare mags etc so I'm ready to meet anyone who plays up north.

No doubt I'll be asking various questions on loads of different thread but just wanted to say hi and introduce myself here first.

Thanks

Berto

Re: New forum member from Northumberland

Weclome mate

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to check out the rules as there are quite a few
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Originally posted by sniperjesus View Post
        Welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to check out the rules as there are quite a few
        Any in particular I should be looking for? I'm not looking to sell anything, I'm mostly looking for help and info etc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Berto Find out more about Berto
        Working...
        X