New Student Airsofter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Student Airsofter

Hi all! I was told by friends to come here for good information/buying guns!

I'm relatively new to airsofting (only been twice before) but really enjoy it! Just wondering if anyone could share any advice/recommendations for a new player and especially when it comes to buying/upkeep of your guns. Will be joining the society up at university to gain some more experience!

Thank you for any help!

Re: New Student Airsofter

Hello bud.

Welcome to the forums. Yeah this site is a gold mine for information on everything airsoft. Youll find recomendations, advice, suggestions, reviews, the sales section of great use as you find your way into airsoft and start to look at getting more kit or when looking for your first setup. The easiest way to find what you are looking for is to use the search function found toward the top right of every page. Personally i find the search tool provided by google inbuilt into ZeroIn to be much more reliable and produces better links for what your looking for.

My advice to you would be to get your site membership all squared away, get yourself some kit and a aeg. Everyone will have their own opinion on what make's/models to go with, so find what suits you and most of all ENJOY IT!!!
    You may feel a bit lost as a new player when you see others loaded through the roof with kit, but remember were all just 'big kids' playing with toy guns, have a laugh and just enjoy it. Most sites are really friendly and youll get on fine.

Gun wise, you may like to take a look at my recent sale thread. HaHa
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...al-TAN-package

They also get quite funny on here if you start talking about other retailers than ZeroOne, youll see what i mean as you find your way around.

Take care mate.

Andy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roberua Cardiff University Student of Politics and Philosophy. Find out more about Roberua
    Working...
    X