Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

Hey , been thinking about Airsofting for a long time , I fancy having a go at sniping ... I have no equipment yet but have been in contact with my local Airsoft group and waiting for a reply back from them regarding a few tryouts .

Re: Aloha

Hey, welcome! Sniping tends to be something taken up by noobs at 95% of people end up not liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
      Hey, welcome! Sniping tends to be something taken up by noobs at 95% of people end up not liking it.
      Guessing im in that 5%, just don\'t go into it thinking its COD or you will fail epicaly!

Welcome to the forums.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

welcome to the forum :D
        Originally posted by jonnyhal
        For Sale: very nice heavy springer
        Originally posted by soulflame2
        when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

I used to fire a lot of "Real" weapons back in the day when you were allowed to have Firearms at home with a licence and belonged to a local gun club as a Junior in the early 80`s . Must admit I have played a fair bit of stuff like COD online but I am under no illusions that this is going to be like a computer game .

I have bought an A&K Dragunov SVD with a 4x Scope off a forum member tonight , spent many a long Summer month in my youth sat in the woods with my Jackal Firepower Air Rifle as a kid trying to site in a Tasco sight and enjoyed it , so I have been used to Rifles and Handguns . I am not ruling out the purchase of AEG`s in a CQB style , I can see this becoming an addicitive past time

Comment

are you a member of UKARA? and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Not a member of UKARA yet , just downloaded the Registration Form and will take this along to my first game for stamping etc .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xXBADGERXx Find out more about xXBADGERXx
              Working...
              X