Newb Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb Here

hi all, my names chris am new to the forums after some encouragement from gadgetmaster (my misses dad) had a look about and like what i have seen so far. got back into airsoft on sunday at GZ's after a long break from it, but hoping to be attending on a regular basis now. met some good players on sunday and all the guys, and girls i played with and against made it more fun than i expected. well hope i have covered a bit about me if you fancy a chat pm me any time i will do my best to get back to you all asap, thanks and happy airsofting people.

Re: Newb Here

Welcome to Zero In Chris, glad you enjoyed GZW on Sunday.

Shoot you soon,

GadgetMaster

Comment

welcome.
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Welcome Chris.
        So you played before did you?, Eh?, DID YA?DID YA!! Only kidding, welcome onboard and I look forward to playing (alongside) with you soon.
        Kev.
        Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
        Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Welcome chief, sorry bout the rocky welcome you got from some but we're a friendly bunch really Make yourself at home.

Comment

thanks alot yes did get a bit of an uneasy greeting but im big enough to rise above people who try it on lets say, he he well be good to shoot you i mean see you some time guys

Comment

just to let you all know due to a name change original_hitman is now me under the name of bouncer, this is down to same name within a team lets say
              If Ya Names Not Down You Aint Comming In

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Original_Hitman NOT IN USE Find out more about Original_Hitman
              Working...
              X