Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stratford upon avon

Hey- I live just outside Rugby.

I am an U18 softer- but I do know of two localish sights- The Grange (Balsall Common, Near Kenilworth) and Sabreforce, Dorridge? Solihull.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
      Hey- I live just outside Rugby.

I am an U18 softer- but I do know of two localish sights- The Grange (Balsall Common, Near Kenilworth) and Sabreforce, Dorridge? Solihull.

Hope this helps.
      Good to hear i think i meet up should be arrnaged at some point and potentially get some regular games in with yourself and Fitch who has posted on this thread
      sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
        If anyone wanst to PM me about hooking up a meet then please do.
        Yes mate deffo looking in to going pm message me your fb add if you want
        sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

Billy i play the grange, you should all come to the end of the month zombie game
          Originally posted by iNK
          Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
            Billy i play the grange, you should all come to the end of the month zombie game
            What site is it on?

Comment

both tisane Saturday at the CQB then sunday at the grange. Its film-sim rules should be good
              Originally posted by iNK
              Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Good job ive just brought enough midcaps to start a war then...lol

Comment

Damn- I need to get my first half-decent loadout together first .
                  ICS AK is en route though ...

Any views on the Grange? Is it actually any good? I went up there once, walked in to find about Airsoft games held there and they were a bit rude tbh.
                  Will probably go Sabreforce first.

Warwickshire Airsofters Group Anyone?

Warwickshire Bears :D ?

Comment

I have never seen rudeness since going even when i was a noobie and asking stupid questions, all the guys are really helpful and the marshalling is spot-on. If you about come to the zombie game on saturday at their CQB site :D so much fun and the site at the grange its awesome too.
                    Originally posted by iNK

Comment

Warwickshire bears makes us sound a lil homosexual
                      i think Warwickshire Airsoft Ninja Klan :
                      Originally posted by iNK

Comment

ha ha !!!

I was just taking the pee out of all the Warwickshire sports team... Always the Bears! :S

Can't make the Zombie game- need to take delivery/buy more stuff...

Comment

yo guys am up for a game in the Christmas holis as don't get back from uni offen, as am down in bristol

Comment

panda's FTW lol

we play allover,
                            fireball, hilton park (sometime) and the new one stormforce,
                            if you want info please pm me

Comment

Ok, have been to the Grange... and it was IMMENSE!!!

Few players on site due to the week's bad weather, last week they had 40...

Everyone is really friendly, easy to talk to, picked up everything in the shop... That USP compact is awesome :D

Had a great time!!!
                              Epicly fun and interesting scenarios... I going again next week

Shop is good, have Custom stuff there aswell (Gunmunki)

Marshalls are good... Honiley CQB sounds even better!!! :D

Just Jealous of the guys we were playing with who are going to Honiley Tomorrow

Couldn't recommend them enough- Excellent!!!

Billy B

Comment

glad you enjoyed it mate. I wanted to go but skint next game for me probs the 27th or Wardogs on the 5th of dec :D:D
                                Originally posted by iNK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TAKEDA88 Film industry Find out more about TAKEDA88
                                Working...
                                X