Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me get back into Airsoft

Hi Guys,

I used to play airsoft around 2006 with some guys called 'unreal airsoft' the site was in stoke on trent and was a CQB warehouse setting. A guy called 'kez' rings a bell. Anyway I want to get back into playing (obviously the laws have changed since 2006) so I need to get accreddited etc. Does anyone know if unreal airsoft still exists or suggest a club around cheshire I could Joing? I would like warehouse/army barracks settings if possible.

Re: Please help me get back into Airsoft

Have a look on here:

http://www.airsoftmap.co.uk/
    rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Originally posted by THX1138 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I used to play airsoft around 2006 with some guys called 'unreal airsoft' the site was in stoke on trent and was a CQB warehouse setting. A guy called 'kez' rings a bell. Anyway I want to get back into playing (obviously the laws have changed since 2006) so I need to get accreddited etc. Does anyone know if unreal airsoft still exists or suggest a club around cheshire I could Joing? I would like warehouse/army barracks settings if possible.
      I too used to play at the Unreal Airsoft site in Stoke. Unfortunatly Unreal Airsoft cease to exist anymore, which is such a shame as they were a great bunch of lads.

The site I now attend is Op-Tac which is a woodland site in Tean and they also have a CQB site The Stan which is in Sheffield.

GREAT bunch of lads and really good site (the woodland) not been to The Stan yet.

//Shaide
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 October, 2010, 03:14. Reason: Site links removed
      sigpic
      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
      * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

welcome back to the sport. i play at the op-tac cqb site (my local) however Shaide is right there is tean woodland and i reckon f&O anzio camp near leek might not be too far a push for you. its a cracking fibua site.

Comment

OK thanks I will look into op-tec. My car engine blew up and shot a rod through the block so I wont be looking to go anywhere until ive rebuilt the engine. Also guys, I bought a gun pre-legislation so I am not a member of a club or of that organisation...that you have to be a member of to play airsoft.

What do I do know, can I still play with my own gun or do I have to rent one a few times until I can become a club member in order to get the certificate?

When you say 'fibua' what does that mean?

Comment

As far as I know if you owned the gun prior to the legislation you can use it at a site.

FIBUA - 'Fighting in Built up areas' as far as I am aware so a perfect CQB site
            sigpic
            [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]

Comment

Originally posted by Shaide View Post
              As far as I know if you owned the gun prior to the legislation you can use it at a site.
              Indeed.

Welcome back to airsoft THX1138, have fun!

Comment

Cool, well once I have a car again I'll get some kit and come out and play. Does Op-Tac have a website I can go sign on to ?

Comment

GOOGLE...
                  Team Chimera Captain.
                  Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                  TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

Umbrella...was there really a need in posting such a response? He was asking for help and you don't offer it him but merely just spurt out ''GOOGLE!'' ...was there a need in even posting if thats all your response was going to be?

I believe it states...

...I know users asking the same thing, or asking what you perceive is a stupid question over and over, can be frustrating, but if your only response is going to be disparaging, or "try using the search function" or "google it" then please don't bother and refrain from posting...
                    However, THX1138 its against forum rules to post links to any website containing products that are in direct competition with either Zero One/MMUK/GZ. Indirect links are also included in this rule.

I have PM'd you more info so it isn't displayed on a public forum, feel free to PM me about anything.

//Shaide
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi THX I too used to play at Unreal which has ceased to be. I now play at Brit-Tac in Sheffield, SWAT in Chester and F&O's Anzio camp at Leek.

You can get in touch with a lot of the old Unreal guys on our forum. Just google for Unreal Rejects. I know quite a few of the Unreal lads also use these forums.

If you live in the Stoke area I can offer lifts to odd games (Usually once or twice a month work permitting).
                      There's no place like sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Comment

hey i got introduced to airsoft at unreal this time last year by a mate pity when it closed down cuz everyone was really nice to me and my group of friends we play at hilton park now
                        VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
                        Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
                        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

THX1138 Find out more about THX1138
                        Working...
                        X