Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Airsoft

Hi All

I'm looking into airsoft after seeing an m4 platform for sale at a market on Sunday. I'm from South Africa but living in the North West. Have been interested in and been around guns and shooting forever, from school shooting team to carrying a .45 for self defence. I've shot most of the common platforms, loved the M4 due to its carry and shoot all day weight,

Played quite a bit of paintball back in the day, but after seeing how stunning some of these replicas are and the fun folks are having on YouTube ima dip my toe in at my local Airsoft range.

Cheers

Scott
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Hello Scott, welcome to the group, bit of advice whatever you do, dont buy from a market, its either gonna be very poor quality or probably running illegal fps if its in the UK, best thing if you are uk based is to get your defence to VCRA and buy dIrect from your local airsoft retailers preferably one that runs airsoft skirmishes
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hi Sparrowhawk, thanks for the welcome and sound advice!
      I want to die while asleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scorp-ZA Find out more about Scorp-ZA
      Working...
      X