Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi. New to the forum and Airsoft. Don't know how I've not came across the sport before now to be honest but know i'll love it.

I stay in Bournemouth but moved here from Port Glasgow in Scotland 5 years ago.

First appearance at Ground Zero, Ringwood tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my UKARA and buying my own hardware.

Re: Hello

Hey welcome to the forum, don't worry you will only spend all your money on airsoft

Comment

all your money and more :D haha welcome to the forum matey and welcome to airsoft any questions just ask im sure everyone will be willing to help

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah been spending a bit already but got kitted out for Woodland for about £120 which isn't bad including new vest and boots. Will start to mount up though but have already got a birthday coming up so will have donations for my own AEG when i get my UKARA number. Fancy a M4A1 and a Pistol then i'll be good for a while untill l want a sniper rifle £15-£20 for 8 hours of fun is pretty damn good.

Comment

yeah as hobby's go airsoft isn't that expensive at all

unless you want it to be haha

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
            yeah as hobby's go airsoft isn't that expensive at all

unless you want it to be haha
            lol it definatly has potential.....

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

yeah if you can get along with jg or dboys performance it can be very cheap, but if you like nice g&p internals and externals then its a "little" bit more expensive :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BhoyWonder Find out more about BhoyWonder
              Working...
              X