hello from a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from a noob

just a quick hello - am trying to get back into airsoft (had a few guns pre VCRA but sold them on in about 2002) and stumbled across this site. Haven't any kit at the minute but am flicking through the for sale section, unfortunately non UKARA atm but am looking for a local skirmish - I live in manchester if anybody got any info about local sites?

Also into airgunning in a big way, have a bit of a collection including a S&W 686 8inch nickel, desert eagle (full size, blowback) beretta 92FS, beretta PX4 storm (blowback) RWS C225 (sig 226 clone) and a walther CP99!! also got a couple of rifles, a walnut prosport in .22 and a HW100 also .22. i'm also due to collect a .177 mp5 PDW soon

so that's it - if anyone got any 2tones they want to offer up until I get my UKARA i'd be interested, really like the m4 stubbys (i think thats what they're called?) and the ubiquitous mp5 of course

look forward to seeing any of you at a manchester skirmish if i can find one!

Re: hello from a noob

welcome to the site mate. If your prepared to you could probably swap one of those air rifles for a nice airsoft gun!

Comment

Hi mate, I live in Bury and found that the nearest site is First and only's Killhouse in Rochdale! The site itself is very good, it is a dis-used factory over 4/5 floors (can't remember) with some very hectic close quarters combat. The marshalling there is very good, and there are some very unique games played. Usually played on a Wednesday night and the odd game on a Sunday.

There is another F&O site at Bolton which is a woodland site which is similar to the above but with 'woodland rules'. They both offer hire and usually have quite a large attendance!

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
        Hi mate, I live in Bury and found that the nearest site is First and only's Killhouse in Rochdale! The site itself is very good, it is a dis-used factory over 4/5 floors (can't remember) with some very hectic close quarters combat. The marshalling there is very good, and there are some very unique games played. Usually played on a Wednesday night and the odd game on a Sunday.

There is another F&O site at Bolton which is a woodland site which is similar to the above but with 'woodland rules'. They both offer hire and usually have quite a large attendance!

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Brad
        sounds good, I'll look them up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spaspeckerthedull Find out more about spaspeckerthedull
        Working...
        X