Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all
    im john and new to the forum im over on the west cost of scotland and have only been here a short time i've been shooting airguns for a long time but im new to airsoft although i did buy one about ten year back for some fun shooting (ingram mac 11) and i have to say it is excellent fun.
    im a member of the bbs where i've been making leather holsters for some of the members and this has led to me getting interested in airsoft i never knew there were so many fantastic looking guns on the market.
    i know nothing about the makes and models so will need some advice as i go.
    im an ex full bore pistol shooter and did a small amount of pp and target shooting, i have read that airsoft is as real as you will get to the real thing so im looking forward in getting to know some of you and the sport.
    thank you
    john

Re: new member

Welcome to the forum and the sport john, have fun mate
    sigpic

Comment

thanks joe

Comment

Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Comment

Welcome to both -

New players are always welcome. Please take your time to read through the rules.

Enjoy your stay
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Tracy, every new member is welcome on this forum - and welcome to you too john - any questions you have about guns - post them on the forum and you will get plenty of advice
            I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

john beattie Find out more about john beattie
            Working...
            X