cornish softers 'aaaargh'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cornish softers 'aaaargh'

hi there i moved to cornwall about 6 months ago i havnt really thought of going to any sites and im getting a bit bored now. its annoying going up to london now and then to go skirmish with my friends and nows the time to hit the sites around here.

i dont live to far away from K-G-B airsoft i think as i live in st. austell, any kind gentleman on here play there regularly that i can probably tag along with at some stage in the new year?

i need my 2 weekly airsoft fix lol

jack.
    itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Re: cornish softers 'aaaargh'

hi mate we ve a game on for sunday a fun xmass themed one, plus we play every two weeks from the 2cnd, up on porkellis moor near helston, good large site

bring good boots its hard and wet underfoot and waterproof trousers you will get wet
    its woodland and moorland site, we get there for 9am

Comment

Take a trip to MIA at morewenstow just outside bude. Good site with a mixed day of CQB and woodland, plays on Saturday so you can either have a day to recover or play twice a weekend

Womble the head Marshall is a great bloke (and is the resident gunsmith) and everyone is friendly

Comment

Kingdong get yourself down to KGB airsoft You wont regret it.

Great bunch of guys down there.
        ..forever and ever we'll follow our team , we're Leeds United and we rule supreme!

Comment

awsome :D thanks for the replys guys!

ill deffinately try and get to some games before i head off to the army next year but i deffinately look forward to meeting some new faces! i would love to do an over night game sometime next year too.
          itrader-

Comment

yeah we have vietnam themed game in march the first twodayer with camping on site and the famous sat night pissup

you can just wear green or black and wrap up modern gun features or go hte whole hog and buy kit its up to you, great games great piss taking

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
              Take a trip to MIA at morewenstow just outside bude. Good site with a mixed day of CQB and woodland, plays on Saturday so you can either have a day to recover or play twice a weekend

Womble the head Marshall is a great bloke (and is the resident gunsmith) and everyone is friendly
              Got to agree with Rimms, MIA is definately worth a visit.

Comment

that sounds pretty cool lol i would love a weekender
                itrader-

Comment

I suggest you try both sites as both are differnt so one of the sites might appeal to you more ^^

Comment

There's a new place set up, called Cornwall Airsoft Assault, I played there last weekend.
                    It's in tresillian, so if you're in St Austell then it's right by you.

http://www.cornwallairsoftassault.co.uk/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingdong Find out more about kingdong
                    Working...
                    X