Hi from Bedford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bedford

Hi people, im mark and im from bedford in the east, i have been interested in airsoft now for about a year or 2 and am really trying to get into the sport myself, although finding it difficult because im only 17 and transport has been difficult although that is quickly changing as i have now got the support of my elder brother who is willing to drive me to and from the site and is willing to even take part occasionally.
    my closest site is Urban assault and im hoping to make a visit to the site some time next month, im looking into getting my own gun and equipment soon, i currently have all my own dpm (dpm temperate trousers, olive green shirt [mod issue] dpm Jacket and the OD Belt) and im also currently sporting a pair of standard MilCom Patrol boots but i intend on upgrading these soon.
    im really looking forward to getting to pick your guys brains on all that is airsoft and possibly the chance of skirmishing with some of you (if you are a visitor to UA)

atb
    mark
    :D
    fine... run... see if i care... you'll only die tired!

Re: Hi from Bedford

welcome mark, where abouts in bedford? as i think my next posting will be at the int' corp HQ there. so was wondering what the airsoft sites were like.

cheers

ash
    Check Out My Sales;
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-and-adaptor
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Impulse-buys

Comment

hiya fella, im in actual bedford (not just bedforshire :L) unfortunately we have a major lack of sites in the close area and the nearest ive found is urban assault and finmere... but ive heard horrid things about finmere.. im on the edge of the town near the A421 int corp HQ? sorry for my ignorance.. i know my military but thats got me baffled :L

Comment

Welcome bud
        sigpic

Comment

Hey dude welcome to the forum.
          I actually live in kimbotlon (20 mins from bedford) so my local site is UA as well. Drop me a PM some time about when you are going.
          Finmere is not a bad site. Its where i started. There was a common problem with none hit takers when i played there. But now i just play at UA, FZZ, MAW and other sites as me and my team are touring the UK this year.

If you are looking for a team to play with my team are always letting people join. Drop me a PM on here and i will tell you more.

See you down my sights soon.

Peace
          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
          sigpic

Comment

I can vouch for Finmere. A good crowd and the site manager is probably the nicest man you'll ever meet. Great woodland site. You should also consider GASS at Piddington, it's based on an military training site. My regular site and not too much of a stretch further than Finmere. They do some different style games there, such as battlefield 2 based games and others.
            A great site with great people. About 20mins further than Finmere and about the same to get to Urban assault.

Definately give Finmere a chance though. It's a great site to start out on and the hit taking issue has be countered and what I can see last time I played, sorted. And if you do ever come to GASS feel free to pop over if I'm there and say hi
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
              JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

yo dude, im a reg to urban,

Comment

int corp, Chicksands
                  Check Out My Sales;
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-and-adaptor
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Impulse-buys

Comment

oh i know where you mean now... chicksands isnt that far from me... its a really nice place if you havent been there before... (the woods... i dunno bout the military base... never hand chance to go there)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mark_mjs93 my name is mark, im 17 and from bedford, i have been interested in airsoft now for about a year or 2 Find out more about mark_mjs93
                    Working...
                    X