Hello From Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Scotland

I was going to say "Mad old bat looking for loves" but I realised (just in time) this was not that sort of forum. Instead, I am going to be boring and say that I have been involved in Airsoft for about seven years.

Started of with MP5s am now currently using M4s. Am hoping to get a P38 Detachable rifle built up soon but will be asking on the forum for advice on this matter.

As The Fort is presently closed, I am currently using my back garden but as I have just moved into this area, this has proved to be interesting. The neighbours have already complained to the local Police about "The Terrorist at No. 41". Three visits so far.
    Every day above ground is a bonus

Re: Hello From Scotland

Hi mate - pity about the fort, I am a regular at both Land Warrior and Section 8 - both great skirmish sites, everyone is cool, no real idiots- they are also on alternate weeks- give them a visit if you can, you won't be disappointed.
    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

If you get a chance, head down to Edinburgh and go to the NCIS skirmish site - great guys who are very welcoming

Comment

I cant find the NCIS site. Where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by nicholashay View Post
          I cant find the NCIS site. Where is it?
          http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...527823&iwloc=A

that's directly outside of the grounds :D

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I am going to NCIS next week. I tried POW yesterday, that was OK. WIll wait and see what the other one is like. Not sure what Cadet is on about????

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
              JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hello & enjoy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nine_of_diamonds Old woman who likes guns (the non-killing type) Find out more about nine_of_diamonds
                  Working...
                  X