Hi from Plymouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Plymouth

Just to say hi, ive been playing airsoft for just about a year now. But i havent looked into any forum activity at all. Zero in seems a pretty active forum for big kids with guns so thats cool for me.

cya in the forum

Rich

Re: Hi from Plymouth

What site are you on/from.
    First of all, we should bring back the phrase 'Whasssup,'

"We have all been taught - Thou shalt not kill - but hear this ... F*** That S***!"- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead

Comment

Hello mate
      Good to see more people from plymouth on here. Hoping to get back into airsofting this year so might catch you at recon.
      Rob
      ICS MP5SD5/SD6/A4/A5,M4 RIS=A&K Masada,SR25=CA M24,SL8=KSC USPc,STI5.1=G&G L85A1
      KALASH AKS74=TW AW338=TM G3 SG1,M4 RIS,Hicapa 4.3,P90RD/TR,FN 5-7=CYMA Glock 18 AEPx2
      KJW M700p=JG SIG 552,G36c=WELL MP7=ACM XM8x2=AGM HK416,M203,M3,GBB M4x3

Comment

Originally posted by Templar View Post
        Hello mate
        Good to see more people from plymouth on here. Hoping to get back into airsofting this year so might catch you at recon.
        Rob
        Im over a SWWG not sure if the two place hate each other haha

"We have all been taught - Thou shalt not kill - but hear this ... F*** That S***!"- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead

Comment

Ah more people from janner land, Im a regular at southwest wargames my self, and I definately recognise Dr Maples avatar. They do have there own forum and also the end of the month they are doing a Saturday and sunday game at Screasdon fort (night game into a full sunday) Look forward to seeing you guys about, just look for the guy carrying an Lr300 with a higher than normal rate of fire.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Ill be there day and night mate , ill have my scorpion with me haha nice bit of CQC shout out to me if you see me.

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
              JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

breadfish Currently working in steel manufacture. I weld stuff. Love airsoft, when i get to that is. Also have a big fascination with the russians. Yay for SPOSN Find out more about breadfish
              Working...
              X