Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Norfolk!

Hi guys,

Have been a serial lurker for some time but through reading loads of threads have realised that lurking is pointless in comparison to being an actual member...

Anyways, a bit of background- 22, male, always had boys toys obsession with weaponry (as you do...) Wildlife Photographer in spare time when not faffing with airsoft bits.

I own a CA M15A4 and a TM AUG Military, both of which I love. Never skirmished either of them but upon discovering how rife airsoft is now, have decided to start skirmishing. There are a couple of nearby sites (Gunman I believe) nearby so I'll hopefully have a look there.

Anyway, 'nuff rambling

Ta!

Blue

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Re: Hi from Norfolk!

How do. Try and get yourself along to CAG on the outskirts of Norwich, petes a good bloke and gunman at tudders is good
    UA isn't bad, had problems there with cheating but the sites worth a play

Comment

Hi and welcome

Plenty of good airsoft in Norfolk. Also check out http://www.anglianairsoftclub.co.uk if you haven't already.
      Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Welcome dude hope to see you at Combat Action Games soon dude. It's a great site been to every match for a year and no complaints.
        Ric
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Brilliant stuff guys, many thanks for the welcome. Great to see that Norwich has an airsoft community. I live in East Harling, about 20 mins south of the city so I will be attending some stuff this year and can't wait

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Originally posted by Genista View Post
            Hi and welcome

Plenty of good airsoft in Norfolk. Also check out http://www.anglianairsoftclub.co.uk if you haven't already.
            Ha! first time ive seen that link, nice and original there with there slogan then, nice to see yet again where eagle6 leads others follow

Comment

Nice to see another Norfolkian rocking the AUG! Get yourself down to Combat Action Games: Firstwave this sunday, we've got a game on. PM me if you want some more details
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bluegill A born reject Find out more about Bluegill
              Working...
              X