Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new frenchy in Cambridge

hello Guys,

i joined the airsoft community 6 months ago because i was looking at a way to train for a big urban paintball event which will happen in 2 weeks (call 2 duty 2).

i found a amazing CQB site running wednesday night games 30min away from cambridge, and more i go more i love airsoft. I still considere PB more fun in forest style game, but OMG, CQB is amazing.

I am 35 and i consider myself lucky to have a job which bring me to JApan and China once a quarter and HK or Taiwan once a year. So if you ignore US, i am going to the main airsoft manufacuterer country very often.

I love science fiction ( i am a starwars baby), japanese anime, role playing games, electronics, ...

About airsoft, i love CQB and Pistol so i decide not to buy any AEG but to focus on pistol GBB. I visited the 3 main shops of Taiwan (modelwork, kicbbgun and G&G) and echigoya Tokyo. in order of doing my selection i took in my hand almost all gbb available today, and the M9 was the most confortable.
    Now i am the proud owner of the following set:
    -for the summer, 2 WE cutlass, i have 2 set of inner barrel, short or long to be abel to play on any site
    -for the winter night, one second hand M92f TM, one new biohazard std with gg outter metal barrel with thread and a TM tracer.

i placed some pictures in the other section.

see you one day in Urban Assault.

fabien
    a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

About the Author

Collapse

curef99 Find out more about curef99
Working...
X