Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Screaming Eagle

Hi guys

i'm new to this forum and just started a WW2 airsofters group, be nice for any people into WW2 to join, add your photos and start some discussions round this topic.

Anyone welcome, just thought it would be a nice place for all things WW2 as i couldn't find one to join.

So the more people the better

cheers tony
    Currahee

Re: WW2 Screaming Eagle

So you haven't heard of dog company 506th or cia, then.

Comment

Originally posted by imp1864 View Post
      So you haven't heard of dog company 506th or cia, then.
      i haven't but i'll happily join
      Currahee

Comment

see i just looked in the groups as i didnt want to set up a team one as me and my mates haven't come up with a name for our team yet. This is just set up as a group page rather than team
        Currahee

Comment

Pop over to comrades in arms. It's the place for ww2 soft. Loads of threads. Dog company airsoft also has a forum but its for members only. We are an airsofter reenactor group. Our web site is worth looking at for links

Comment

Originally posted by imp1864 View Post
            Pop over to comrades in arms. It's the place for ww2 soft. Loads of threads. Dog company airsoft also has a forum but its for members only. We are an airsofter reenactor group. Our web site is worth looking at for links
            thank you very much, yeah i will mate (comrade in arms i know and hope to attend one of their avents soon) but for dog company i'll have a look

cheers for the help mate
            Currahee

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tony25 WW2 airsoft 101st airborne is my main loadout, but will be doing USMC in the summer Find out more about tony25
            Working...
            X