Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Evening all, thought I'd introduce myself.

My name's Andy, I'm 26 and reside in SE London.
    I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to airsoft, so go easy if I ask any stupid or obvious questions lol.

I'm a regular-ish attender of Elite in Dorking, but took a trip to the Forest Labs site in Bexley not long ago and got my first taste of CQB (which I thoroughly enjoyed).

At the moment my armory is a little modest with just a CA Steyr AUG A1 Milli and a TM FN 5-7 (both of which are totally standard for the time being), though that number will grow over time no doubt.

I normally go softing with a couple of friends who are on here as well and who pointed me towards this forum. When it comes to my "look", PMC is roughly what we are aiming for.

That's about it I guess, I don't want to end up typing out a two page biography lol, you might lose the will to live lmao.

Re: Hello.

Welcome to Zeroin.:D
    JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

welcome ive only been airsofting since december hope to see u at gzw

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, please excuse the fact it's taken me two weeks to respond, bloody internet's been playing up lol.

I can't make Grond Zero unfortunately, but I'm going Copehill Down this Sunday.

Comment

WELCOME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy Mk3 Find out more about Andy Mk3
          Working...
          X