Hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hi everyone, i'm Eric - new to the site, new to airsoft. Haven't been out on a game yet but hope to do so soon and can't wait to get going . Should be getting hold of my first gun later this week then i'll take it from there :p. If anyone wants to throw any useful advice at me with regards to starting out then feel free lol i probably need it!

Cheers,
    Eric

Re: Hey everyone

Greetings and welcome to the forum/airsoft!

All the info you'll need is on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Should be getting hold of my first gun later this week
      just wondering how you are going to get hold of your first gun... have you read up on the VCRA (violent crimes reduction act) and the UKARA (united kingdom airsoft retailers association)

basically you have to be a member of a skirmish site or hold a ukara membership - to get this you have to play 3 games in no less than 2 months at a site - then you can legally buy RIFS, you also have to be 18 - if you dont have this but are 18 you can buy two tones which are 50% + brightly coloured

^^ apologies if you already knew this just being helpful

what gun are you getting? how do you know its any good?

the best way to start airsoft is to play the first 3 games (at least) as a rental player - as a hire you sometimes have the option to choose different weapons - and im sure player will give you a go with their guns to see if you like them

anyway welcome
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        just wondering how you are going to get hold of your first gun... have you read up on the VCRA (violent crimes reduction act) and the UKARA (united kingdom airsoft retailers association)

basically you have to be a member of a skirmish site or hold a ukara membership - to get this you have to play 3 games in no less than 2 months at a site - then you can legally buy RIFS, you also have to be 18 - if you dont have this but are 18 you can buy two tones which are 50% + brightly coloured

^^ apologies if you already knew this just being helpful

what gun are you getting? how do you know its any good?

the best way to start airsoft is to play the first 3 games (at least) as a rental player - as a hire you sometimes have the option to choose different weapons - and im sure player will give you a go with their guns to see if you like them

anyway welcome
        Hi shadowcaptain,

I'm getting the gun through a friend who's all legal and as far as i know it's two tone - i should be getting membership at a site soon too

anyway cheers for the advice

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Eric Eric, new to airsoft. Find out more about Eric
        Working...
        X