Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin' All

Good morning everyone ^_^

Been on the forums for a couple of weeks and have already bought some items through the classifieds.

I'm fairly new to Airsofting, i went once to a Lightfighter Urban site a couple of years ago and now I've come back for more!! . . . Although I think Lightfighter is since long gone. hmmmmm. . . . i wonder what ever happened to those guys. . . . any ideas??

So I've gone and got myself a JG G36c, some DPM and I've signed up for the Copehill weekender in the back end of April, anyone else going??

Me? Well i'm 23 years old, from Leeds, I enjoy the following: booze, music - mainly of the metal varieties, bit of geek crap like web development and building PC's, XBox and PC gaming . . . . and more booze :-)

Questions??
    Wingers
    .: Wingers Web .Co .Uk

sigpic

Re: Mornin' All

welcome to the fold mate

Comment

Re: Mornin' All

Just in case anyone does actually read theses posts, can someone point me in the right direction for getting involved with airsofting in the North/West Yorkshire area??

I'm eager to get to more games and generally get more involved as the guys i tend to soft with dont do it on a regular basis and are plotted around different parts of the country lol.
      Wingers
      .: Wingers Web .Co .Uk

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wingers Find out more about Wingers
      Working...
      X