Collapse

Old airsofter coming back to the sport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old airsofter coming back to the sport!

I've been selling things but never introduced myself.

I used to airsoft back in 2006-07. Mostly woodland sites. Stopped playing due to social anxiety and a peak in my schizophrenia.

Now I'm getting back into the sport. Got my first ever gas gun, a KWA USP45 Match. And then a WE GBBr M4 (so awesome!) Looking to frequent the ****** ***** Urban site for some CQB action!

Me, my fiance and a friend are making a team based off our old APB group, S.E.D. (Scorpion Enforcement and Defence) It's pretty much just for us to wear nice patches though ; p

I browse around this forum quite a lot but rarely post (I'm scared of dissaproval) and everyone seems so friendly!

So, this is me introducing myself. I never know what to put in an introduction.
    Whoever you are and whatever you've done, I hope you find happiness wherever you can!

Re: Old airsofter coming back to the sport!

Hey, I presume you're scared to post in the help threads? If so, who cares if your wrong. If you think your right just post it :D

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Lee!
      Whoever you are and whatever you've done, I hope you find happiness wherever you can!

Comment

Hey mate. Love the mask.

Comment

Thanks, it's a Russian PBF gas mask : D

Comment

welcome back mate

Comment

welcome aboard mate, just enjoy it, you won't get much disapproval on here, they're a good bunch of guys, and besides your introduction is interestingly written and your spelling is great, which on here is a bit of a novelty to say the least, lol. I very much look forward to reading your posts my friend.
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Thanks guys : D

Comment

Welcome dude,

Everyone's pretty damn helpful here! You'll get straight answers with that mask on

Blue

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                  Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Welcome back to the hobby mate!

Good to see someone who can type to a decent standard

Love the avatar

Simon
                    Newsh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

veganmarine I suffer from social anxiety and schizophrenia and don't post on forums much. Find out more about veganmarine
                    Working...
                    X