hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

i am just getting into airsoft, well me and friends. but we live in london so very little airsoft shopping and sites. luckily my father lives around the Northampton area, so a little more choice...... well an hour or two's driving included.... so yeah..
    a great man once said "i really need to poo" he also had many influential speeches, but i think that phrase sums up all his beliefs.

Re: hello

wellcome try and get down to gzw i travel there evry fortnight good bunch of blokes

Comment

cool ill try and come
      a great man once said "i really need to poo" he also had many influential speeches, but i think that phrase sums up all his beliefs.

Comment

what part of the smoke u from

Comment

hi mate im in london aswell i go to ultimate wargames (uwg) at Limpsfield and Fawkham.great blokes down there we sorted out for almost anything

Comment

hey, and welcome!

im in northyorkshire, so i cant really recommend an airsoft site, but im sure there is one in london, bunker 51..... run by *************, its cqb but easy to get to from london,

have fun

Comment

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
              ...im sure there is one in london, bunker 51..... run by *************, its cqb but easy to get to from london,

have fun
              And is also £30 to play for about 3 hours...? Pass..

Hi new forum member =D

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                And is also £30 to play for about 3 hours...? Pass..

Hi new forum member =D
                oh, well thats a valid reason to look for somwhere else hehe

Comment

Get some country air, Cool under fire, Doddington in Kent about 30 mins down A2 / M2, 20 acres of orchard to include a make shift base with watch tower / kill house / lots of detts :-)
                  Proper flushing toilets and showers to boot all on secure location, what more can you want.

Comment

Yeah not to keen on 30 quid for 3 hours, and thanks for advice guys, now possibly some on a good starting gun?

Comment

And at bunker 51 no aeg's soo yeah.... Not exactly particularly starter friendly

Comment

Originally posted by mr. emusnakz View Post
                        And at bunker 51 no aeg's soo yeah.... Not exactly particularly starter friendly
                        Not by the looks of it - all the pictures show aeg's and it doesn't say anything about no aeg's in the rules on the company's website
                        T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team

Comment

hmmmm on this certain website i thought it said that no aeg's allowed?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mr. emusnakz just gettiing into airsoft and i<3 it Find out more about mr. emusnakz
                          Working...
                          X