hello from east sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from east sussex

hey i am the proud owner of a kwa g36c! obviously two tone at the moment just going to start skirmishing after my crappy exams. i'm 18 and live in rye! if your local let me know as we could go skirmishing!
    sigpic

Re: hello from east sussex

Welcome to the forums mate, a good choice for a starter gun I might add... :D

Comment

yo
      i go autograss racing down in rye
      what site are you thinking of attending?
      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Based in Lewes here! Nice to see another east sussexer on here....not many of us at all!

When I can go skirmishing, I go to Battle Lakes, Ultimate Wargames Fawkham and Tactical Warfare Airsoft(TWA).

I believe theres also a cqb site in Worthing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
          Based in Lewes here! Nice to see another east sussexer on here....not many of us at all!

When I can go skirmishing, I go to Battle Lakes, Ultimate Wargames Fawkham and Tactical Warfare Airsoft(TWA).

I believe theres also a cqb site in Worthing.
          thanks for that i was hoping that someone could give me help in finding sites.!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liam50 View Post
            thanks for that i was hoping that someone could give me help in finding sites.!
            no worries mate. Tis a real pain to find sites down here. Battle Lakes is completely doable though. Its in Tunbridge Wells, a 41m drive for me from Lewes...its a woodland site, its huge, its got a good regular player base, good games. Id say its on par with Ground Zero to be honest.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liam50 Find out more about Liam50
            Working...
            X