newbe from dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbe from dorset

hello all , i have seen a lot of intresting things on this fourm and enjoy what i have been reading , a few of my mates are hardend vets of airsoft and have introduced me to airsoft . my first game is on sunday at blox in dorset and to be honest i cant wait to get stuck in .

Re: newbe from dorset

welcome to the money pit

Comment

Welcome !
      Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Might see ya' there bud!

Comment

welcome mate,

blox is good fun
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Welcome to the sport mate, lots of good sites local to you here in dorset. Hope you enjoy blox.
            sigpic
            Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Welcome to the brotherhood
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

had a fantastic day at blox in dorset met some great people and mike (*******) who runs it is a top bloke .was make very welcome as it was my first time by everyone , now i am hooked, off to the rock (portland) next weekend .thank you everyone who made my day very enjoyable .

Comment

Glad you enjoyed Blox - it is a very good woodland site and I have played a few times myself there (must get back there soon!!).

You will also enjoy The Rock. Again I have played there many times and never had a bad day. I personally prefer the quick fast paced games played in the small quarry in the morning than the long afternoon game but that is just personal preference.
                  JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fresh target Find out more about fresh target
                  Working...
                  X