Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to the fold...

Hey everybody.

Thought I would say hello finally... I've just come back from a looong break to put myself through uni (burning money you say? nooo...) to discover everything has changed! I was originally a refugee from UKAN (if anyone remembers that) which died long, long ago and I never found another forum... well ASCUK but then that died too!

Anyhoo I've come back to find that the Chinese are making guns that aren't total sh!te (!), there are GBB rifles (!!) and metal everywhere (!!!). Crazy stuff. Alas I have no money left or I would be rolling in cardboard boxes and buying all of B&Qs propane :D

Anyway nice to meet you all, anyone play at Dragon Valley? It appears I'm staying put in Cardiff for the time being and I think that's the nearest site so I better get myself down there soon.
    You can't stop here; this is Bat Country!

Re: Returning to the fold...

yea mate its my local site u played there before

Comment

Re: Returning to the fold...

Nope never, gonna try and go in the next couple of months when I get a weekend off. You a regular?
      You can't stop here; this is Bat Country!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Petrovitch Active since 2005, just returning to the fold after a 3 year break to throw myself through uni. Find out more about Petrovitch
      Working...
      X