Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, Dorset Newb here.

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to say hi, which I've already covered. Good news.

I live near Poole and my mate has decided we should have a crack at airsoft, so we'll be there bright and early Sunday 8th to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm 28, coming from a military and security background, currently working in telecommunications in Ferndown. I like motorbikes, cake, and beer.

'Smurf out.
    'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Re: Greetings, Dorset Newb here.

good to meet you.. you must have fun mate i did and still do
    rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Another Poole inhabitant
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

What is it with Airsofters and Bikes

Welcome and see you on Sunday.
        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
        Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

THey Go Hand in hand, I love and own a CBR1000F.
          rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Welcome! It's a great hobby but you can kiss the contents of your wallet and your least-favorite kidney goodbye!
            WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, one and all. Myself and the guy who talked me into this will be at the site at around 0930 Sunday, to see whats occurring and hire stuff etc. Come say hi!

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
              Welcome! It's a great hobby but you can kiss the contents of your wallet and your least-favorite kidney goodbye!
              It doesn't appear to be the cheapest hobby around, hopefully I can sell my air rifle to go towards something a little less lethal.

As for the kidney, Nature saw fit to bless me with a spare, so I'm sure I can miss one.
              'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FormerSmurf Natural ability to lower the tone. Find out more about FormerSmurf
              Working...
              X