Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you all

Hi there,

I'm new to the BB revolution and would appreciate your assistance in answering this question:-

Has anyone imoported an L96 two tone sniper rifle from the USA as i'm concerned the delivery via DHL will be expensive and if it's allowed to be imported into the Uk.

Your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chuck Norris

Re: Hello to you all

THE Chuck Norris!

Comment

Welcome along - how was your trip to Pakistan?

Comment

Hi there Panoptes and Spartacus,

Thanks for the messages - just finished unpacking after my trip to Pakistan in the quest to find a grey beard......

Any thoughts on my question ?

Regards

Chuck 'Living the dream' Norris

Comment

Originally posted by chuck norris View Post
          Hi there Panoptes and Spartacus,

Thanks for the messages - just finished unpacking after my trip to Pakistan in the quest to find a grey beard......

Any thoughts on my question ?

Regards

Chuck 'Living the dream' Norris
          Welcome mate.

Would make more send to purchase a two tone sniper from here surely?

Comment

Or to buy one from HK Im sure its cheaper and the shipping is less well unless its a 2nd hand one ?
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Surely wherever you are buying it from can advise you on the price? You will almost certainly need to pay import and VAT on the item. As well as the couriers admin fees. There are lots of threads of importing stuff already that have a whole host of useful information.

Normally when buying a RIF you need to supply some form of defense against the VCRA with it, to get it through customs. However you don't need a defense for a two tone (IF), just to be 18+ years so i'm not sure how they would treat this? maybe they will check your age?

As stated, what are the reasons for purchasing abroad? Lots of retailers in this country can two tone things for you. You can also play at a site, earn your defense and buy proper ones.
                Last edited by ethics; 10 May, 2011, 19:55. Reason: Typos

Comment

Hang on is this L96 going to be your 1st airsoft gun ? do you know where your going to play and what there rules on snipers are ? Its normally best to start off with an aeg till you get used to playing it can take a bit of skill to face down more then a few people when your alone with a single shot weapon and there spraying you down with aegs.
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Hi Mr Norris.

I heard that you invented the giraffe, by uppercutting a horse.

And that there is no such thing as a woman on her period, just you go around the world every month and have sex with every woman until they bleed for a week.

Can you either confirm or deny these rumours?
                    'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

Chuck norris!!!
                      I heard that you could slam a reveloving door!

Welcome, :D

Comment

Hello Mr Norris - very big fan - is it true that you're so hard you have a third fist hidden in your mighty beard ?

And by the way, why are you importing a two tone L96 from the US, when there are hundreds of places in the UK to get one fairly cheap ?
                        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

There`s probably a few two tone L96`s in the for sale section on this very forum. Why on earth would you buy one from the US ?

Comment

why on earth would you want to get a sniper rifle at all as your first gun? i'd suggest a foam knife, your skills would qualify you for knife-killing every game :D
                            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Hi Folks,

I would like to start by saying thanks for all the information, advice and extremely funny jokes.
                              The reason i was asking about importing an L96 is the cost, for example, the AGM L96 AWP Spring Airsoft Sniper Gun BK is $90 (approx £53), in the UK it's around £135, a saving of around £80.
                              My query related to the cost of shipping and if that cost may exceed the saving. The website i used could not confirm Flight shipping costs (overground shipping was free) as another well known parcel delivery company had to be used for international deliveries.
                              As i could not obtain an accurate cost for the delivery i opted to peruse the 'For Sale' sections and managed to find exactly what i wanted for £100 with extras-what a bargain.

Once again i would like to say thanks for your advice and general good humour.

Take it easy and live that dream.

Chuck Norris

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chuck norris Find out more about chuck norris
                              Working...
                              X