Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi to everyone,

I've been airsofting for about a year now after being introduced to it by my boyfriend shadowlink25.

As a tiny little woman the guns I can use (i.e. lift for any period of time) are sadly limited but I have a small collection that keeps me going and shadowlink25's more than makes up for mine.

My regular site is the Grange, near Coventry and I love the atmosphere and camaraderie of airsofting as a sport.

SLM
    Most commonly heard phrase on the field: "But you're a girl..."

Re: Hi

Good morning, and salutations.
    'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

hello dear

Comment

Welcome
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Just to be clear you dont think Hello kitty custom camo on an aeg is "cute" right? lol
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
              Welcome

Just to be clear you dont think Hello kitty custom camo on an aeg is "cute" right? lol
              I most certainly do not! No form of weaponry should be considered 'cute' anyway and Hello Kitty? *shudders*

Comment

Welcome, and lucky shadow, my mrs keeps on saying I should get a pink hello kitty gun, I told her if she wants she can come to airsoft and I will buy her one! Needless to say she soon shuts up as she cant bear the thought of the pain and running around for no reason.

These forum names keep on getting more and more original (!) First mrsjfox now Shadowlinks missus.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlink25's missus View Post
                    I most certainly do not! No form of weaponry should be considered 'cute' anyway and Hello Kitty? *shudders*
                    Cool just clearing that up and I think a chrome snub nose 357 can be cute and it leaves a vapour trail that smells better then cotton candy lol
                    sigpic
                    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                      Cool just clearing that up and I think a chrome snub nose 357 can be cute and it leaves a vapour trail that smells better then cotton candy lol
                      Hmm that's a good point...

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                        Welcome, and lucky shadow, my mrs keeps on saying I should get a pink hello kitty gun, I told her if she wants she can come to airsoft and I will buy her one! Needless to say she soon shuts up as she cant bear the thought of the pain and running around for no reason.

These forum names keep on getting more and more original (!) First mrsjfox now Shadowlinks missus.
                        indeed :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowlink25's missus Introduced to airsofting by my boyfriend about a year ago Find out more about shadowlink25's missus
                        Working...
                        X