Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afternoon everyone

Hi everyone,

I have my first skirmish this weekend and looking forward to it, I've been reading the forum for a while now so I think I get the general gist of what airsofting is all about!

Hopefully this will be the first of many skirmishes and look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield!! (oh, I apologise in advance to any guys at epsom this Saturday if I screw up and I'm on your team!)

Apart from take my hits,any words of advice for a "noob"?

Thanks for reading.

Welcome, enjoy, add to the 3 word story..
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Re: afternoon everyone

Originally posted by moving target View Post
      Apart from take my hits,any words of advice for a "noob"?

Thanks for reading.
      Welcome buddy, apart from the one you`ve already stated,
      -understand and obey your site rules, they`re there for a reason.
      -listen during the game briefing, far too many players think they know it all and make small talk, ignorant twats.
      -don`t take the game too seriously, it`s not real soldiering.
      -above all enjoy yourself, it`s a great social activity

Comment

Welcome to the nut house.

My rules are along the lines of:

1. Safety
        2. Honesty
        3. Be excellent to each other.

And also, play the three word story game on the forum.
        'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

Cheers guys,

I'm lost with the three word story?......

I must have read the rules,safety and otherwise on the sites website countless times as the last thing I want to do is annoy anyone before I've barely started!

Thanks again guys

Comment

Three word story thread is down the bottom of the main index in Non-Airsoft/General discussion.

It's my idea, and everyone must pay me royalties. Yay me. Its that good, I reckon it deserves a "sticky".... *cough*ahem*cough*sticky*
            'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

like you say mate - take your hits, also- have fun, don't worry about screwing up, the only serious thing you can really do is shoot someone point blank in the face when they have no goggles on and you have to be a pretty big dumbass for that. My own personal favourite if I'm taking mates along for the first time is - Ignore the tw@ts who think they are really in the army - remember aside from how real they look these are toy guns and it is a hobby - just enjoy yourself - welcome.
              I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

just as an update I went to Epsom yesterday,oh boy I can see why you guys love this sport!

Time to start saving for the tm p90 I think I'll want when I've done me 3 skirmishes......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving target Find out more about moving target
                Working...
                X