Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Derbyshire

Hello all !.
    I'm Ben , live in good old Derbyshire ( sounds like AA intro ) into offroading or just about anything that runs on Petrol , Airsoft as you may of guessed , got kids and starting to feel old :D well i'm not new to airsoft but pretty new to going on the forums a few mates did recommend this site and its the best ive found by far .
    I've got abit of a thing for ICS m4's as alot of my mates already know , not that i dont like any other make as i've had just about them all , but just love the ics .
    I've had AK's and still have a couple , but still just cant get on with them that well , love my 1911's as i think they just look cool and always have done since i was about 7 , even if they are no good to use for half the year
    Also im not sure if this is just me but i'm pretty sure my guns are upto summat at night as they still seem to be breeding . Anyway thats the end to my short intro , cheers Ben

Re: Hi from Derbyshire

welcome mate, im also an ICS fanboy

Comment

Cheers mate , have you ruffed that Mich up yet

Comment

I have actually, I took it into the street and kicked it about than took some sandpaper to the mount, has a nice wartorn look now

Comment

Thats better :D

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome, be sure to check out and introduce yourself in our derbyshire players section. Which sites do you play at currently? And if your a petrol head you would of loved monster jam at the weekend, was awesome

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Welcome to the zone

Comment

Will introduce my self in the Derbyshire players section next then mate .
                    I did build a Chevy c-10 stepside a while back on 44's with a 12" suspension lift and a 6" body lift . Now sold hence the screen name , but since gone into jeeps ( take up less room ) :D

Comment

Hey another derbyshire bloke. Im from youlgrave (youlgreave on the map) near bakewell. For some reason the village gets all its water out of a lead mine not great
                      Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik View Post
                        Hey another derbyshire bloke. Im from youlgrave (youlgreave on the map) near bakewell. For some reason the village gets all its water out of a lead mine not great
                        Good for the health then , also brings a whole new meaning to , puts lead in your pencil , :D

Comment

Welcome mate, morr derbyshire people, allways good! I like the ics but never had 1 im a tm fanboy lol
                          Current armoury:
                          m4a1 franken gun,asg mk23 socom, cyma m14,De m47 shotgun,Well l96,taurus pt247,stubby m4 aka noisy cricket up

Comment

Cheers mate , i must admit TM's are very good , but i just love how quick you can fix the ics m4's as i always take spare upper gearboxes with me ( different springs etc ) strip a piston in a game and your playing again within 5 mins after a trip to the safe zone , not quite as quick with other m4's

Comment

hello mate and welcome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MONSTERC10 Find out more about MONSTERC10
                              Working...
                              X