Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New player here from Pork Pie Land!(Melton, Leics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player here from Pork Pie Land!(Melton, Leics)

Hey guys, already posted a couple of Q threads about guns and gear etc, thought I'd formally say HAI on here though.

So yeah, I'm 28, car salesman from little town of Melton Mowbray, near Leicester.

Couple of guys I know have been telling me to get into softing for ages, and only had my first day last week. Bloody loved it!

Quite lucky aswell, a new airsoft site opened in Melton Mowbray about 10 months ago, a woodland site. So that will be somewhere I will go a lot, but I will also quite likely be going to the site in Corby, maybe the sites in Peterborough and then Nottingham/Sheffield.

Load out wise, I'm buying my mates CA G36 off him. It seems pretty standard atm, but it had got the built in sight to the carry handle, and is kicking out about 280fps. It came with an 8.4v battery, and ive just bought a 9.6v to see how that performs.

Eventually I will want to have a sidearm, and some sort of Sniper rifle, as I think owning one of those is a ritual you have to go through

So yeah - Hi. If you are local to me, and goto any of the sites I mentioned, or know of a good one I haven't mentioned, give us a shout as I'm hoping to go quite regulary.

Chris

Re: New player here from Pork Pie Land!(Melton, Leics)

Hey and welcome.

Might see you around as I sometimes play at The Embassy in Leicester and by the Corby site do you mean Close Action?

Comment

Hey bud, yeah close action is the one my friend goes to. I need to hit up places that are ukara registered so I can get on buying some rifs! The site in melton is awesome but they aren't ukara registered yet. I think another guy I know goes to the embassy. Sounds like a good place

Comment

Welcome from one Meltonian to another. Glad you enjoy MAW. Been there myself quite a few times and the guys there organise some good games. We're spoilt for choice of late in the East Midlands as there are so many good sites to choose from depending on your tastes. Embassy - night games!, Urban Assault - full auto urban and Close Action - sniper heaven to name a few. Close Action is my home site and they now have two sites, which they swap between depending on the time of year. The last game day at Grafton (ex WWII airbase with huge varied terrain) is coming up on June 12th before moving to their second site during the Pheasant shooting season. This will be a huge woodland site but we're still waiting to see some pictures. Anyway enough rambling but PM me if you ever want a lift to CA from July and we'll sort something out.

Comment

Hiya dude!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

The Embassy is UKARA registered, and you'll be hard pressed to find a better site in the Leicester area, might see you down there some time

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisseh Newbie Softer Find out more about Chrisseh
            Working...
            X