X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everybody!

Hi chaps! (and lasses)

I'm Kyle or Ky for short.
    Going to be attending GZ for the first time at the weekender leading the newly formed team A.A.C.T. (Av A Cuppa Tea)
    I used to live in Sussex but moved down to Bournemouth back in October starting at university.

Now i'm settled in i've been planning to dig in to the airsoft here and was wondering if any regulars at GZ live in Bournemouth? I don't drive so its gonna be very difficult for me to get up to the site and I really want to start playing AT LEAST once a month after the bank holiday weekend.
    Would anyone be a complete diamond and mind taking an extra passenger?

Really want to get more involved with the local airsoft community and I cannot keep the excitement from escaping about the weekender!! Have been following airsoft for a good few years now but haven't played in a few years as my local indoor site back home had a unfortunate incident where some prat fire bombed it and we never got another after that.. :'(

I have all my own gear and guns...
    MP5SD6 Full Metal - 400fps (I only use conventional 30 round magazines, no high capacity mags and always use semi rather than auto will GZ be ok with this for the weekender? Or will I need to downgrade it?)
    WE High Capa 5.1 Full Metal
    Loads of tactical gear and mainly wear Bristish DPM cam or Navy Blue jumpsuit for indoor/night games.
    Also have my own radio with throat mic so any teams playing on Delta who fancy teaming up with us for operations let me know! (Were gonna need the help :P most of my team have never played before!)

Look forward to playing with you guys in future!

Best Regards,

Krow
    Krow
    Team Av'a Cuppa Tea (T.A.C.T.) Formerly (A.A.C.T.)
    "Camellia Sinensis Vos Liberatos" - The Tea Will Set You Free...

G&G MP5 SD5, G&G CM16 Raider, KJ Works Sig Sauer P229

Re: Hey Everybody!

Hello KY
    welcome to the forums
    and hope you have a good weekender
    your guns fps should be fine, best check though

Tonk :p
    Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

most sites have a 350fps limit for full auto AEG's wether you use semi or not. also WELCOME! hope you have fun at the weekender.

regards
      OMG.
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

400 fps is quite high.

As said, most sites have a limit of 350, some 330.

Best to put in a m100 spring.

Comment

330 is CQB no? but like owain sed put an m100 spring in it and no worrys
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Thanks guys! Lucky i've got a spare M100 lying around at home!
            Krow

Comment

Now that was the best weekend ever! :D had a wicked time with all he delta's and everyone else too. Now i can't wait to get my arse down there on a more regular basis!

Once again though is there anyone in the bournemouth/poole area that are regs at both sites? Really want to start going every fortnight or so but I don't have a ride
              Anyone that wouldn't mind taking me up with them I will love you forever!!
              Krow

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Krow Names Ky. aka Krow. I'm twenty something and I love guns! Find out more about Krow
              Working...
              X