Hi from essex :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi from essex

Me and my mate bryce are coming, does anyone have any details about the on site shop?
    Originally posted by ShadowCaptain:
    "magpul "omg omg magpul jizz jizz"
    sigpic

Comment

that i haven't found out all im guessing is it may be basic as its their first game day probs bbs and mags but tbh its a free day we cant complain. It will be nice to have another site in Essex.

3 woodland sites = competition
      competition = improvements and additions to sites
      all adds up to a better day

Comment

Originally posted by Paul 8v View Post
        So, Marpat or Sage?
        MARPAT Im going woodland bottom, desert top( just cos i got a ubcas in desert

Comment

you rekon face masks are needed?

Comment

not necessary as its woodland site its probably at your own digression as normal

Comment

To be honest, if it stays this hot I'll be in a bloody vest!

Comment

yeah i just looked at the site and realised that myself spoke to ray today, and yeah should be a good day indeed.

Am looking forward to it, sadly its only me turning up from my lot but never the less still will be a good day.

Yeah also there is a thread on arnie airsoft made by ray and the Airsoft new is meant to be there. Badger tec are the shop on site

Comment

news*

Comment

paul i played last night in the flight suit (bad company private night) foooook me i was hot but it wasnt that bad in it and just ready the camelbak

spencer make yourself known to me and paul (look for coyote brown and marpat orrrrrr look for a mich 2000 with a bad company patch on the back) we'll adopt you

Comment

hahah okay mate, il be dressed on auscam lol you cant miss me i stick out like a soar thumb lol i shall come say hello to you lot

Comment

we've met before at skirmish i believe! m14? or slr? if so ... im the guy with the pimped out L96

Comment

yes we have met before i rekon, you have that ace of spades patch on your arm, yeah i have the M14 socom and my little bro had the Fal

Comment

oh yes and you have that sweet l96 with the camo you done yourself, forgot about that, is well nice

Comment

Yep we have met! ace of spades ... bad company team logo

Comment

ah good news, wont be talking to a complete stranger then lol my m14 is playing up bit but we will see how she plays in sunday. A new bucking is required sadly :/ cant get one in time so il just have to play with it regarless

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MarkChapman1976 Find out more about MarkChapman1976
                                Working...
                                X