Hi from Guildford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Guildford

Hi all, I've been registered on the forums for some time, but havent introduced myself until now!

I live in Guildford, used to play (have been playing for 2-3 years now) at Eversley but now am mostly at Northfleet at Bexley with KaRcop and Machaon (who i helped get into the sport!), but have been a regular at uprising events (being 2ic at the most recent one for the civvi side) and attended/marshalled at some TA events

Currently running a G&P M4 Sentry (short), TM P226, M15A4 (when I get it working again) and oddles of combat kit! Have been through the JG G36, JG M4, G&G Top tech HK416 and Ares Tar21!

Hope to be posting more soon and see some of you on the Skirmish field!

Wolverus

Re: Hi from Guildford

welcome

Comment

Re: Hi from Guildford

Originally posted by Wolverus View Post
      Hi all, I've been registered on the forums for some time, but havent introduced myself until now!

I live in Guildford, used to play (have been playing for 2-3 years now) at Eversley but now am mostly at Northfleet at Bexley with KaRcop and Machaon (who i helped get into the sport!), but have been a regular at uprising events (being 2ic at the most recent one for the civvi side) and attended/marshalled at some TA events

Currently running a G&P M4 Sentry (short), TM P226, M15A4 (when I get it working again) and oddles of combat kit! Have been through the JG G36, JG M4, G&G Top tech HK416 and Ares Tar21!

Hope to be posting more soon and see some of you on the Skirmish field!

Wolverus
      Yay for friends like you!
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolverus Find out more about Wolverus
      Working...
      X