Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi Guys

Been recommended here from another forum, hope I can find myself a decent home.

Name's Dave, new to Airsoft, been paintballing far too much in my younger years.

I have hit 40 (today), and decided a couple of months ago I need a new hobby (apart from Beer and Xbox, obviously).

Am Married with two enormous cats, I work in IT in a consultant firm (I run the London helpdesk).

Currently have some horrific two-tones, and am looking to picking up a CO2 Pistol of some description (probably a clear one, don't expect it to last) and a better AEG down the line (Maybe an M4, everyone starts with an M4 it seems).

If you should happen to have an old Non-UKARA reliant M4 for sale, I would be most definitely interested.

Cheers guys,

Dave

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Re: Greetings

Welcome, and Happy Birthday!

I too joined from a seperate forum and have taken quite a liking to this one!

How many times have you skirmished so far? How does it compare to paintball in your opinion?

Aaron
    "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

TBH, When I played paintball (over 15 years ago now, damn I feel old) things went a little potty. I got out of it when guys where going around with Gas Tanks on their backs, owning all that stood before them, and spending FAR too much cash in the process.

I am, *hangs head in shame*, purely a plinker at the moment. My Two-tones are shockingly bad (Double Eagle M85 & a Little Glock Springer), so I want something that will not be the equivalent of me walking onto the battlefield with my "old boy" in my hand.

I'm based in Kent, so am looking at Bunker 51 (boo, the competition, sorry about that) I believe as my local base. Ground Zero Woodland looks awesome but it is a fair distance from me, so would need to swing a party to come along.

Comment

welcome to the forum...and happy birthday for yesterday
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum, The more daves the better :p
          sigpic

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite. ~ Winston Churchill

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Welcome..and consider the implications of C02 pistols,one of the sites I use doesn't allow them..You'll have to ask why on here because I don't know...:D
              Plenty of gas or electric's around anyway....

Comment

Cheers Snuff, am looking at a Gas Revolver at the moment. Will have to wait though, money is a real PITA at the moment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Im Dave Angel Find out more about Im Dave Angel
                Working...
                X