Hey from Hertfordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Hertfordshire

Hey all, my name is James. I just turned 18 last week so in the process of getting absolutely hammered on cheap nights down the clubs.

I haven't been airsofting for about a year actually due to other matters, but will be going down to AWA Herts on their next game, don't know if anyone here goes down there at all, it's the closest one to me I believe.

I'm going to have to get UKARA now I'm 18 so once that happens I can already imagine the expense...

I own a ICS MP5A4 with ICS's crappy laser and a clone eotech sight but meh it's alright for my first gun, hasn't broken yet. But absolutely going to get a new gun when I can.

Anyways I think thats it for my little intro post, see you guys around xD

Re: Hey from Hertfordshire

Welcome James

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

Cheers for the "hi's" just wondering is anyone on the site in or around Hertfordshire and what sites you go to?

Comment

it depends what type of game play you are into? there are a few different sites around.
          trader rating

Comment

Welcome mate...

There's a couple of us from Herts on here, where abouts in the Shire are you?

Harmer green in Knebworth is a great site, not far from AWA. It's been taking over by the Viking lot from the guys at Gunman, taken a bit of a dive since, with the games and organisation(IMO). But still pretty good and worth a look if you're that side of Hertfordshire, and definitely better then AWA.

The group I play with, generally, hold the view that AWA is about as bad as airsoft can be, bar not actually playing, but our opinion(we like to think we've had a fair share of experience of sites around the UK).

It's a bit out of the way but if you have some wheels, definitely worth taking a trip to GMA Tuddenham, in Bury St Edmunds.

Comment

Hey mate, cheers for replying.

I live in a village called Benington, a few miles away from Stevenage if you know where that is?

To be honest that's why I was asking about what other sites people in Herts go to because of how bad AWA seems to be compared to other sites I see, especially the people who run it who do my head in...

Just a case of getting to know other people and see where they go, cheers for the advice matey. Is GMA Tuddenham where you usually skirmish then or another site? Getting there isn't really the problem as long as it's not too far out, mainly cause I like my sleep.

Comment

Welcome to the forums :D

I'm a semi regular at AWA, and I've not had any major problems, but the rules... are a bit loose.

Comment

Hello and welcome :D
                  JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by Maka93 View Post
                    Hey all, my name is James. I just turned 18 last week so in the process of getting absolutely hammered on cheap nights down the clubs.

I haven't been airsofting for about a year actually due to other matters, but will be going down to AWA Herts on their next game, don't know if anyone here goes down there at all, it's the closest one to me I believe.
                    xD
                    Welcome dude, a good few members on here shoot at AWA...and will be at the next game on 10th
                    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post
                      Welcome dude, a good few members on here shoot at AWA...and will be at the next game on 10th
                      Good to know, look forward to seeing you all

Comment

but will be going down to AWA Herts on their next game, don't know if anyone here goes down there at all, it's the closest one to me I believe.

oooo, come and see the korean war re-enachtors, big lads; thompsons bars and so on! :D
                        AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by roshyroovajihi View Post
                          but will be going down to AWA Herts on their next game, don't know if anyone here goes down there at all, it's the closest one to me I believe.

oooo, come and see the korean war re-enachtors, big lads; thompsons bars and so on! :D
                          Got to love the Chicago Typewriter in airsoft format :-) Pop over and say hi to the Spartans we're normally in the corner by the onsite shop

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post
                            Got to love the Chicago Typewriter in airsoft format :-) Pop over and say hi to the Spartans we're normally in the corner by the onsite shop
                            Will do, seen us play before we tend to sit at the middle through the back on the logs... Thats the commando way; haha!
                            Only one tommy gun on the team tho :-(
                            AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

I'm still toying with getting one...perhaps cleverly disguised as an M41A Pulse Rifle...

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Maka93 Find out more about Maka93
                              Working...
                              X