Bonjour from Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour from Essex

Hey all, just thought i would say hi and introduce myself Im from Essex as i see quite a few people here are!!!

Got my first skirmish on saturday at Billericay so if anyones going ill be seeing you there, ill be the guy running around without a clue what im doing and probaly throwing BB's rather than shooting them :P

All the Best

Dan
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Bonjour from Essex

hi dan

were you from in essex mate. im from that neck of the woods

Comment

Ello mate, im from Benfleet, you pal?
      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

Welcome, always nice to see another Essex face on here.

You might also want to check out a new site in Brentwood near the nuclear bunker called Dragons Lair. We had a test day there a few weeks back whihc was great and first 'proper' game date is coming up on 14/8

Facebook group here to keep informed http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/129808267105240?ap=1

Comment

welcome fellow i come from basildon and can vouch dragon lair is brilliant its a woodland site that plays like a cqb well worth checking out

look out for me anytime your at skirmish .... us marine loadout carrying thors hammer!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh I'll have a look now actually, played at BIllericay last Saturday and already wanna go again so be nice to try various sites, especially something more CQB based.

Thanks lads

Comment

gotta pop my head in here and agree with pkr about the dragons lair place :D

ive played the bilericay sites as well and although their good, there is something about the dragons lair site which is awesommme
              Originally posted by ShadowCaptain:
              "magpul "omg omg magpul jizz jizz"
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
              Working...
              X