Hi from Bucks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bucks....

2003 was the first time I participated in Airsoft.. I was hooked... 2005 was when I gave up due to my job and sadly I could not play anymore... Then recently about a month ago my interest got reignited due to a guy at work... we started chatting and I thought why did i ever give up...

I went into my garage and found my old AEG's... a custom all metal M4 shooting 450fps at the time if I recall and my old TM MP5 RAS shooting about 350+. In 2003, site limits were no existant so anything went, especially at my site (sadly closed in 2005)....

So here I am..... do I take part my guns and add some gurarder sp100 springs to bring the guns down to below 350 or should I buy new stock? But as I have not played for 6yrs I don't have the registration to get new stock so a spring downgrasde I guess is the way to go..... for now...

The technology has moved on so much since 2003 that I keen to upgrade my kit... no doubt i'll be asking you guys for advice in the near furture.... and Finmere is my closest site, so hope to see ya peeps there...

That's all for now and God damn, am I looking forward to getting back into this....

boba :D

Re: Hi from Bucks....

Good to have you back dude! Some things I guess will have changed, but an hour reading the forums here should get you up to date sharpish

See you round

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Nice to see another local on here. Welcome back to airsoft!
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

welcome back mate

Comment

Thanks guys. Am excited to be back.
          Am looking forward to my first skirmish.
          May pop into Finmere on Saturday just to chrono my kit.
          Roxy> good to know there is someone local I can talk to if needed.

Cheers

Comment

Welcome! Would be good to see you at Xsite sometime soon! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Welcome! Would be good to see you at Xsite sometime soon! :D
              Plus one to this, always good to see friendly folks at Xsite!
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Xsite... that's about 60-70mins drive away from me so not too far... just checked out the Xsite website... I could not see any info on FPS limits? I presume 350fps for AEG's?

Just found all my old NICAD battery packs (yes NICAD's lol)... I guess it's over to the newer LIPOS at some point

Comment

Originally posted by bobafett View Post
                  Xsite... that's about 60-70mins drive away from me so not too far... just checked out the Xsite website... I could not see any info on FPS limits? I presume 350fps for AEG's?

Just found all my old NICAD battery packs (yes NICAD's lol)... I guess it's over to the newer LIPOS at some point
                  Where in bucks do you live?!?

And fps limits are 350 with full auto guns, and 420 for semi auto MANUFACTURED rifles, and 500 for bolt actions.

Comment

Milton Keynes.....

Have I my eye on a TM SOPMOD (and the price OMG!!!) but have been told I need to skirmish 3 times at a regular site over a 2 month period before I can get the UKARA and be able to purchase new kit....

Comment

Yep. I also have my eyes on the sopmod, but will need to sell my two rifles to get one!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Yep. I also have my eyes on the sopmod, but will need to sell my two rifles to get one!
                        So do I.
                        Looks like a few people in berkshire are looking for sopmods.... I call SHOTGUN!
                        TAE

Comment

Well I finally got my SOPMOD.... awesome kit.
                          Range on it is superb, eventhough it's about 300fps and stock.... for the moment that is..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobafett Find out more about bobafett
                          Working...
                          X