Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player Worcestershire Area

Hi All,

I'm 21 from worcester. I've just got my gun sorted (KWA M4A1 2GX - Attachments TBC) and I'm ready to take to the circuit.

I'm interested in joining an active team and I'm prepared to travel to games - but obviously a local team would be good for practice etc.

You'll probably be hearing alot more from me in the coming weeks anyway so look forward to speaking to some of you x

Re: New Player Worcestershire Area

Hi there

Glad to hear you have got into the sport. I am from worcester myself and have been airsofting for over 15 years. There is a great bunch of active airsofters in worcester and has been for many years. I marshal and play at First and only airsofts sites at kidderminster and also travel to sites and events across the country. We have three sites at kiddi. First is the asylum, an old mental hospital which is our most pop site, then we have the outpost, an underground aeroplane engine factory from the second world war which covers 350.000 feet and thirdly bunker wood, which is the woodland above the tunnels site. If this intrests you then google First and only airsoft forums and register. Game dates and info are all listed on there or just drop me a pm. Look forward to hearing from you or meeting you at one of our sites.

Cheers

Jay
    Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Smokey17 Find out more about Smokey17
    Working...
    X