hi all new to airsoft and looking for guns and kit advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all new to airsoft and looking for guns and kit advice

hi all i am new to airsoft and new the thw site i have been to raf newton befor but ment to be going to try out a new place all the times i have been befor i have hired a gun but i am looking to buy my own was wanting a bit of advice on where is the best sites to buy from or if any one has any guns and kit up for sale please let me no thanks guys

Re: hi all new to airsof and looking for guns and kit advice

well welcome to the world of airsoft and zeroin website there is only one site to get your guns from thats zero one as your a beginner i would say a m4 its the most universal gun out there and regard to kit i would say maybe either start out with a SAAV or chest rig and move on from there
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome mate
      sigpic

Comment

welcome

Comment

welcome to the forum...my advice would be, if you want to be taken seriously and you dont want your posts ignored, may i suggest you write a bit clearer with some punctuation, and spelling mistakes kept to a minimum. This is not an English lesson, its just that this sport/hobby is not taken too lightly, and a lot of people frown upon text speak or sloppyness, which may be seen as a reflection on the writers maturity.
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hi Mate, Like Para3 said. The M4 is a good starter gun. There are plenty of reviews on all sorts of guns such as the M4. Lastly zeroone provide plenty of two tone guns for users under 18 and who have not got a UKARA licence.
            Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan2T69 View Post
              zeroone provide plenty of two tone guns for users under 18 and who have not got a UKARA licence.
              No they don't!

It is illegal to either attempt to purchase (If you are under 18) or to sell a RIF/IF to anybody under the age of 18. OP, if indeed you are under 18 (which, by the username Ben10uk and relatively poor use of English/grammar, I suspect you may well be), then please do not attempt to purchase any guns on this, or any other site. It is against the law.

If, however, you are over 18 and can provide sufficient evidence of a defense against the VCRA, then fill your boots!

Welcome to the forum by the way.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

hehe dumped yourself in that one Ryan :P
                Welcome, i would say go for http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6076 as your first gun. Its a beauty.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: hi all new to airsoft and looking for guns and kit advice

Oh ryan, you might want to do some research mate...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well thank you guys for all the advice and yes I am over the age of 18 just have very poor grammer and no time to correct it. I have looked in to the m4 and read some of th reviews I do agree it is possible the best gun for newbies. I will keep researching and not rush my decision Thanks again guys if you have anymore advice or guns you rrecommend please do.

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate.

Just quickly what happens at RAF Newton, ive got an induction day there for a new job for like 3 days as a team building thing and just wondered what they run there
                      Originally posted by hoggy21
                      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ben10uk Find out more about ben10uk
                      Working...
                      X