Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!

Hi All!,

Just thought I'd say a quick Hi, reintroduce myself as its been a few years (3 or so) since Ive played.

Ive been up to scotland recently and had my aisfoft fire relit, Thank you boys. And I'm back all over this like a rash

I shoot a "slighlty modded" Star L85A2 Carbine (nothing you could describe as custom) and a standard HiCap 4.3 (standard appart from the metal slide )

The Star is due another modd or two and hopefully what I want to do wont be affected by UKARA or I'll have to wait

I'm looking at being at GZ for the 11th of september, so hopefully catch up with some of you there.

This is me from a few years back. Needless to say the only thing that has changed is a few grey hairs and the look of the gun.

Matt
    sigpic

Re: I'm Back!!!

Welcome back to the sport mate!

Comment

Cheers Smithy.

As I was stripping the star I remembered how much of a "lady dog" they were. But I had to sort a problem with the hop that she went to bed with.

Bloody nightmare, but no bits left over and it works so thats a definate plus.
      sigpic

Comment

hey.....welcome back to the fold
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks Sparrowhawk Its certainly nice to be back and have the house cluttered with all the stuff that Airsoft "needs"!
          sigpic

Comment

welcome back c u at gzw

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mad Matt Find out more about Mad Matt
            Working...
            X