Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated hello!

Hi people.

I've been on this forum for two years nearly... I dont remember putting on an introduction on here so if I have... Imma tool and ignore me.

Im Kiran, Studying a Masters in Electroninc Engineering & Cybernetics @ Reading University. Im the president of the Airsoft Club @ Reading Uni. I have also been on the committee for two years.

Im addicted to airsoft. Any of my mates (or my girlfriend) will vouch for this. I spend every weekend possible airsofting. And when I cant, I make silly purchases online for kit. I've been doing airsoft since I was about 14 (so 6 years now) However because of VCRA and UKARA, I didnt get around to getting my own kit until 6th form!

Im on a GBBR fad right now. Sold most of my AEGs to replace them with GBBR's.

I would definitely like any uni airsofters to get in contact with me! Im looking to sort out friendly games (maybe even a league) with any luck this can raise the profile of airsoft so that unis will take the sport more seriously. ATM Reading University regards Airsoft as less of a sport than cheerleading even though we have competed in a uni tourniment.

Thats all from me!
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Seeing as you've already been posting a fair bit, I'm fairly sure this counts as spam

Comment

Re: Belated hello!

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Seeing as you've already been posting a fair bit, I'm fairly sure this counts as spam
      hahaha fair point :D If the marshals agree then they can delete it!

any who, the main aim was to catch an uni airsofter =D
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil

sigpic

Comment

Haha it's not spam really, im just messing!

Comment

Re: Belated hello!

Haha had me panicing :P
          Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S3V3R Marshalled at ZED Adventures The Mall (RIP). I build ships (proper ones) and I shoot guns (toy ones). Find out more about S3V3R
          Working...
          X