X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guy from Chelmsford, Essex!

Originally posted by Puggy View Post
    Hi there.

Essex Airsoft scene is really growing atm. I couldn't suggest better than Dragons Lair Airsoft. Next game is sept11th I think. It's a new site so numbers are small atm but hoping to build a reputation for friendliness and fun fast paced play, and it's nice to be in there at the beginning. I think there's a review in the new airsoft action magazine of teh opening day.

Otherwise, there's sites in Billericay, just across the river or maybe even Urban Assault which is normally a good day out.

We also have a keen photographer so when you see us on site come say Hi and talk lenses with Nick

HTH

Puggy

edit: think I can link the FB page without breaking any rules

http://www.facebook.com/groups/129808267105240/

Sounds brilliant! Sadly im photographing an event in leicester this weekend so wont be able to make it to dragons lair however that being said I could do the last sunday of the month there.

I haven't heard of Urban Assault but I know Bunker 51 in london does games on a Saturday night as far as I remember.

Good that the scene is growing around here it sounds like we could defo hopefully looking to join or create a team eventually too

Comment

Hi Kanako, welcome to the forum, I saw your intro on ukairsoftzone too. Have to say, it's much better/more active/friendlier here.
      If you're ever up in the Midlands, come visit Urban6's Ivywood site on a Wednesday evening. Another fairly new site, but growing nicely with a cracking bunch of guys (and gals), and everyone knows the Midlands is the airsoft capital of the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by freerider View Post
        Hi Kanako, welcome to the forum, I saw your intro on ukairsoftzone too. Have to say, it's much better/more active/friendlier here.
        If you're ever up in the Midlands, come visit Urban6's Ivywood site on a Wednesday evening. Another fairly new site, but growing nicely with a cracking bunch of guys (and gals), and everyone knows the Midlands is the airsoft capital of the UK!

hey dude yea i joined a few to see what ones are busy etc you never know with forums XD

Will do i am up there every so often and always looking for an excuse to get away lol.

Comment

Cool, they play every second Wednesday evening, meeting up around 5.30 for a 6ish start and finishing around 10ish. check their website. Next games the 14th Sept. Nice woodland site with varied scenarios. Be nice to see some outta town softers.

Comment

well bud was going greet ya to but looks like you had plenty allready so let ya carry on lol injoy ......tom

Comment

Thanks for the welcome tom

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy View Post
                Essex Airsoft scene is really growing atm. I couldn't suggest better than Dragons Lair Airsoft. Next game is sept11th I think.
                Isn't that one in Northfleet (Kent)? Can't access FB at the moment to check.

Comment

also as a point unless you've got alot of patience don't go to awa herts near harlow theres alot of children and rentals which is fine but you do get a kevlar kiddies,but the regulars there like myself and quite a few others are quite good

Comment

V.A.K good to know thanks dude, will be good to try a few sites in general would love to get a few games in with you in the future!

Also digging the MLP avatar your sporting lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanako View Post
                      V.A.K good to know thanks dude, will be good to try a few sites in general would love to get a few games in with you in the future!

Also digging the MLP avatar your sporting lol!
                      haha yeah would be good mate also if you do come to awa try to pick the side with all the blokes in multicam you'll have a laugh and get a few games with people that work together and follow instructions

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                        haha yeah would be good mate also if you do come to awa try to pick the side with all the blokes in multicam you'll have a laugh and get a few games with people that work together and follow instructions
                        Where s AWA Based? I'll give it a look

Comment

Originally posted by Kanako View Post
                          Where s AWA Based? I'll give it a look
                          sawbridgeworth which is near harlow so about 30 minutes away from chemlsford it's a nice friendly atomsphere

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                            sawbridgeworth which is near harlow so about 30 minutes away from chemlsford it's a nice friendly atomsphere
                            Oh ho ho! sounds like fun! is it an urban or woodland site?

Comment

woodland with a few structures dotted around

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kanako Find out more about Kanako
                              Working...
                              X