Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ello

Well I'm a propper noob

So there will be much lurking, reading and many stupid questions for when the search function fails me.

I have been driving past Z1's site on my way to work for a fair old while now, then saw all the signs up for ground zero and had to find out what was going on.

So yeah airsoft virgin, will hopefully be fixing this soon. I'm pretty sure I'll get hooked on this...

I did paintball for a day, good fun, even with proper flu (was bed bound for 2 weeks, somehow managed to find the strength to play)
    So I have a basic idea of what to expect, being pain in muscles I didn't think I had, bruising, finding out my shoulders are wider than I thought, being shot alot because in the forest I'm as stealthy as a JCB and finding out that while I'm ecconomical with my ammo, I am also ecconomical with the people I actually hit

But it's all about having fun and this looks like it's going to be as much fun as I can legally have with my clothes on (aside from riding the motorbike)

Oh I'm also a little mad and crazy
    Originally posted by NitroJoe
    ...that was meant to be a shocked face, not a creepy clown rape face

Re: ello

howdy and welcome to zeroin be sure to read the rules of the forum

Comment

Roped in by curiosity, released only by death

I'm sure you'll find all you need here- the community is brilliant and there's a bank of knowledge that can entertain for hours.

Enjoy :D

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

welcome to the forum
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Welcome mate,
          enjoy the forum and prepare you wallet
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feight "As mad as a hat full of wasps, both insane and angry" Find out more about Feight
          Working...
          X