hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi guys im new to this airsofting business. i mean ive use the odd springer bought from the market but that's about all. ive learned about you through the air cadets they said airsoft was good so i was wondering what bits of kit i need to start? oh and i'm 16 thanks for asking

-tah
    146 ATC...

Cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Re: hi

welcome mate where abouts you from, to find out what kit and weapons you like /want what i would say go to a few more game and try differnt things out cos what will would for me might not for you
    hope that helps any more quest fell free to pm me
    gibo

Comment

hi mate, i live just on the outskirts of manchester in a place called altrincham.
      yeah ive been to alpha55 a few times i think thats what its called its in wales.
      i borrowed an AK47 but it was held together with electrical tape so when im 18 i will hopefully still be into airsoft and will be able to buy a gun.

where would be the best place to get some cheap camos?
      then ones i have are for cadets and need to be perfect...
      146 ATC...

Comment

Look about in Army surplus stores for any DPM or get lucky with kit from here. Welcome to Zeroin! I'm currently in Warrington, shifting over to Liverpool, depending how far you're willing to travel Delta Team Three is a good, friendly site. Plus the rental guns aren't held together with rental tape.. And the leader of the site is a mod on here so you can ask him in person anything you need/want to know, you can also ask me if you wish!

As for starting, you'll need some camo, hiking shoes / combat boots, anything with good ankle protection. You can always borrow the camo depending on the site. I'd invest in a 2-tone as 2 years using rentals will take a massive toll on your bank balance. Just make sure it's bought by someone over 18 and GIFTED (<- this is crucial) to you.

Anything else, don't be shy to ask ^^
        sigpic

Comment

thanks very much!
          what are some good gun makes as a starter?
          i mean, £500+ isn't necessary, something thats like £200 for a birthday present will do

also, can you buy rifs (is that what there called?) with a proper firearms licence as my dad has one...?

cheers guys
          146 ATC...

Comment

welcome mate g&g is a good start for guns good and reliable and in your price bracket

Comment

Originally posted by The Fighting Mongoose View Post
              thanks very much!
              what are some good gun makes as a starter?
              i mean, £500+ isn't necessary, something thats like £200 for a birthday present will do

also, can you buy rifs (is that what there called?) with a proper firearms licence as my dad has one...?

cheers guys
              No.

But he can buy a two tone G&G Combat Machine GR16 A2... VERY good starter gun, he can then give it to you as a present, and you can use it. They're 130 I think from Zeroone.

When you're 18 and still going to the same site, you''ll get a membership (hopefully) and then you can buy your own fully black/camo painted guns.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by The Fighting Mongoose

No can do I'm afraid, two different things. Me and my father asked a few different shops and were told no on every occasion.

Edit: Ninja'd!
                Last edited by ImNotTheMafia; 10 September, 2011, 18:57. Reason: The fact that Mr. Wolf is a ninja.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Fighting Mongoose Find out more about The Fighting Mongoose
                Working...
                X