Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Kent!

Hi,
    Just a quick message to say hi! Looking to get back into airsoft after a bit of a lapse. I'm here to kick arse and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of arse. Looking forward particularly to some Urban/inside events coming up in Sept/Oct at local sites and in London as well as other game types & venues!

Re: Hi from Kent!

hi mate all the cqb site around london i.e bexley and northfleet are closing down me and my team go to ulitmate wargames at limpsfield and fawlkham but we are trying out two new site:
    - the sandpit which is in dartford and that cqb and woodland.
    - elite action games which have round four different sites
    hope that helps
    gibo

Comment

Hi gibo, yep I am right near the UW Tonbridge site. Its a shame it's closed at the moment! Cheers for the other tips! I saw this one the other night which is near Crystal Palace and has just opened and looks interesting. Going up to Bunker 51 too in the near future which looks really good for some late night bunker busting action!

Comment

invicta airsoft run the mod traing areas in kent. mod training villages and woodlands
        have a look at there web site
        lee

Comment

Cheers mbx5 just had a quick look and the village stuff looks good (especially the pics from the winter stuff over 2010 - cool!)

Comment

Welcome Have you tried out Ultimate Wargames? They have a few sites in the kent area and have a great community as well.

Comment

Give tactical Warefare a go, they have a new CQB site opening n the 24th Even the woodland site is cqb as well :D:D:D

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

The tonbridge site at UW is never opening again as they can't use pyro's there or build anything at all so it is rubbish!
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Nice, thanks for all the recommendations! I will try to give them all a pop - I like variety and switching around a bit will keep things interesting! Shame about the Tonbridge site as its really close - oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
                    The tonbridge site at UW is never opening again as they can't use pyro's there or build anything at all so it is rubbish!
                    yeah they are re-opening it. trust me, i know the site owner quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                      yeah they are re-opening it. trust me, i know the site owner quite well.
                      Are they? I have overheard Dean saying twice that they aren't going to reopen it. However, that was a few months ago... How long ago did he say he is going to reopen it, I hope you are right as it is very good location wise for me.
                      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
                        Are they? I have overheard Dean saying twice that they aren't going to reopen it. However, that was a few months ago... How long ago did he say he is going to reopen it, I hope you are right as it is very good location wise for me.
                        I've spoken to dean and Andy about it as well and they said they weren't re-opening it? I hope it i as it would be nice to play there again
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Hi All

Elite Action Games have just openned a new airsoft site in TUnbridge Wells area - take the turning off the A21 toward Frant train station, down the road and approx 50 yards on left after re phone box.

Bexley is still running for now.

Where are the other local sites?

M
                          'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

List is slightly out of date now but here is a few to start you

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64767

Comment

Hi - nice I am in Tunny Wells! I will check that out when I get back (in Sweden working right now...) fingers crossed on the Tonbridge site, nice to have a few options very close by!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X