Greetings from Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Liverpool

Hi, Im Lee Walton (AKA Kindread) from Liverpool. 25 years young, been airsofting for 5 years.

Re: Greetings from Liverpool

Alright Lee?

I'm just up the road from you mate. I'm an Ex-Pat Scouser. Where do you play?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hello Lee

I'm over in Birkenhead. AS BAMF said, where you playing?
      BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Another north westerner
        Welcome mate
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Anovver norvenor.

Welcome to the forum matey! As said twice before.. Where do you play!?
          sigpic

Comment

How do guys!! Well, I havent been active recently but played at Bravo 2-2, Phoenix and one more site which for some reason escapes me haha

Im looking to get back into airsofting and not sure what sites are around anymore

Comment

There is actually an airsoft map if you give it a quick look. I play at SWAT Area 51 with a few others off here.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Ill have a gander at that in a min. Need to get back out on the field like!!

Comment

Welcome mate!
                  Alpha 55 in north wales and as of 25th the new first and only site in north wales

Comment

Any site's around Liverpool?
                    Last edited by Thomo; 14 September, 2011, 21:05. Reason: Double post

Comment

There's Delta Team Three in Ormskirk/Skelmerdale, SWAT Area 51 over the mersey, have to ask BAMF, not been there yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                        Welcome mate!
                        Alpha 55 in north wales and as of 25th the new first and only site in north wales
                        as he said. SWAT have a cqb site in garden city near chester im told too..

alpha 55 is pretty sound though. i know a load of airsofters from huyton, you will probably meet them lot if you become part of first and only

and welcome
                        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Welcome to the forum - having been to B22, do you know a guy called "Grim"?

Welcome any time to Delta, get in touch if you need any help, advice, questions answered, etc.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                            Welcome to the forum - having been to B22, do you know a guy called "Grim"?
                            Yups I know Grim, very good friend of his!! Also in an team with him, The Wolfpack.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kindread Find out more about Kindread
                            Working...
                            X