Hello From Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Northern Ireland

Hi folks. My name is Paul and I am from Co. Down in Northern Ireland. I have joined the forum to get advice on starting up the sport. I have also joined the Irish Air Soft forum and have got lots of really usefull advice about the license ect. I will hopefully get out next weekend for my first shoot and cant wait. None of my mates are getting into it so I am a lone wolf until I meet a few folk lol. Is there anyone from Northern Ireland on here ?
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Re: Hello From Northern Ireland

wellcome and greetings, am from down in l,derry myself, there are a fair few of us on here , there is a thread about somewere about it

Comment

Pinky And The Brain ! I loved that show, I used to watch it with my daughter, I mean, it used to be on in the backround 'cough' 'cough' lol
      Thanks for the welcome and I will try the search. I use TapaTalk and the search is pretty poo !

Comment

Welcome from Belfast buddy, what site are you going to try for your first day out?

Comment

Hi Chris. Not sure to be honest. There is a few folk heading up to FRV ( or something like that ) on Sunday so I might try that. Where do you go ?

Comment

Just checking your profile Chris. Yes FRV is the correct name as you know as your a marshal there lol

Comment

Hey good to hear another recruit in northern ireland, im from belfast and play at sg1 , frv and predator hopefully see you at one of those sites sometime!
              Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

im from belfast also i usaly play at trigger happy.. got my license the other day and in process of buying a gun whoop whoop

Comment

Must go to trigger happy as im about a mile away.
                  Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Cool, there seems to be quite a few. Im in the middle of getting my gear but there is sooo many choices. What all camo/clothes is required or can I use jeans and a camo jacket to start ?

Comment

i enjoy it as it is so close and the owner is a real dead on guy. as for camo etc im tryna get a gun and i just try n wear as much dark clothes as i can black hoody and combats and run about with the rental gun wiping out the guys that think there amazing lol love it

Comment

The only thing you MUST wear is eye protection buddy, clothing wise you can wear whatever you feel like there is no restrictions. I always recommend a set of British DPM camp because it's cheap as chips and is a great addition to your wardrobe lol if you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to get intouch.
                        I'm always at FRV buddy so I'm sure il meet up with you at some stage

Comment

welcome dude, from lurgan, local site is greenzone up in armagh.

Comment

hi auto freak.dougal from downpatrick .site owner airborne 101 airsoft club welcome to the forum.

Comment

Sorry folks. That site update messed me all up and I could not log in. I went to Trigger Happy last night for my first shoot and it was friking great fun ! Loved it ! Im probably going to go tomorrow night again all going well. The staff and other people were really dead on guys. Im going up to FRV on Sunday too to meet up with a few off the ASI forum. Where abouts in Downpatrick Dougal ? I might be there tomorrow to get a gearbox for a car in work from McKeowns near the MOT station. I could see where you are.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Auto Freak Find out more about Auto Freak
                              Working...
                              X